Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life is too short

I would like to take this time to tell you how this day has been for me. It started it out all work and ended up very depressing. Today I and the world we call harlem lost a very big deal. This man I've known over 15yrs I watch him play ball ,make music, and fill clubs. He was a cool dude a friend and a brother to me. I cant think of anything more unfortunate then his accidental death. He touched every1 in Harlem (new york) in 1 way or another. He is/was truly loved missed and never forgotten RIP Andre Hudson AKA Huddy AKA H6 - Joe Baker Publicist

PS 4 men this week i know have died RIP uncle Jr RIP Jr Black RIP Strickland. Life is short  so live well love well and work hard call that person in your life that u havent spoken to in a while and say hello you may not have until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment